Why Choose Rental
Rental offers a fix cost approach to motoring and helps with any unexpected issues with your fleet vehicles.
What you’ll need when renting a vehicle.
- The main driver’s credit / debit card, with enough available funds for the car’s deposit.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24).
- Your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
Different car hire companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the company’s terms and conditions as well.
Due to our large supplier network of branches and extensive fleet vehicles, no matter if you’re booking in advance or last minute, TCH Rental is on hand to find you the perfect deal. By utilising our supplier network, you can avoid the common challenges of sourcing from a single supplier, such as limited availability or an insufficient branch network.
Are you looking for a rental company with over 50 years in the business? We operate a fleet of 8,000 vehicles for a variety of clients, with fleets ranging from 5 to as many as 900. We currently rank at 29 in the Fleet News UK Top 50 (FN50) leasing companies and are active members of both The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) and the Association of Car Fleet Operators (ACFO). As such we have long-lasting relationships with all the major vehicle rental operations, allowing our customers both choice and value.
Daily Rental Service
Are you a business owner or driver stuck without a vehicle? Then our daily rental service is for you. The benefits of our daily rental service include:
- Competitive prices providing excellent value for money.
- Comprehensive nationwide network, including airport locations, train stations and ports.
- Reservations confirmed back to booker.
- Vehicles delivered within the agreed time frame.
- Vehicles delivered and collected to your specific requirements.
- Option of one way hires.